2 bedroom apartment for saleTwyhurst Court, East Grinstead
- Recently built development
- Two large Bedrooms
- En suite Shower to the Master
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious double aspect Lounge
- Well fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with built-in oven
- Double glazed
- Allocated Parking
- Easy access to town centre and station
Guide price £250000 to £275000 -An excellent opportunity to purchase a superb ground floor two bedroom flat forming part of a recently built development and having the benefit of its own rear garden.
The property is currently let to tenants who have a tenancy agreement until July 2017. We understand that the monthly rental is £900pcm. Accordingly, this property could be of particular interest to an investor.
A secure communal entrance hall with an entry phone system leads to the property and own entrance hall. A superb lounge has sliding doors leading to its own private rear garden and a further door to a well fitted modern kitchen breakfast room with a built-in oven and hob.
There are two large bedrooms with the master having an en suite shower room and a pleasant outlook to the rear across the private garden.
The family bathroom features a modern white suite and part tiled walls.
There is allocated car parking nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56563918.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EGS160471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.