3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Peters Road, Oundle, Peterborough
- Well-presented three bedroom property
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Large enclosed rear garden
A well-presented three bedroom property with re-fitted kitchen, conservatory and large enclosed rear garden.
Entered via PVCu double glazed door, PVCu double glazed window to front, double panelled radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
4.88m x 3.02m (16' x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double panelled radiator, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling. Focal point is the wooden fire-surround housing electric fire.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a twin gripped panelled bath with independent shower fitted over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below. Chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
3.68m x 3.20m (12'1" x 10'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with solid wooden worktops and tiled splashbacks. A single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring and understairs storage cupboards.
4.42m x 2.91m (14'6" x 9'7"). Of brick base built construction with PVCu double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, polycarbonate roof. PVCu double doors to garden, double panelled radiator and tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
4.08m x 2.81m (13'5" x 9'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built-in double wardrobes and laminate flooring and panelled radiator.
2.42m x 4.51m (7'11" x 14'10"). PVCu double glazed window to side and rear aspect, laminate flooring, built in cupboards and double panelled radiators.
2.35m x 2.57m (7'8" x 8'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring and panelled radiator.
Gravelled front garden.
Having a paved patio area with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn with shrubs and bushes to borders. The garden is enclosed by timber panelled fencing. Timber built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56564116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.