2 bedroom terraced house for saleNECTON
Sold STC £152,500
Full descriptionNECTON: Is a very popular West Norfolk village, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 5 miles east of Swaffham and 25 miles west of Norwich. The village has a very good range of amenities which include primary school, nursery school, Mini-market, post office, butchers, public house, 2 doctors surgeries, hairdressers, recreation field, church and social club.
Part glazed UPVC door to:
Tiled floor, power points, radiator, coved ceiling, hard wired smoke detector, understairs space with LED spotlight.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and fold glass splash screen. Splashback tiling around bath and basin areas, tiled floor, coved ceiling, shaver socket and light, extractor fan. Three ball centre light cluster fitting, white horizontal bar radiator/towel rail, coved ceiling, UPVC opaque glass double glazed window to front, cupboard housing main gas combi central heating and domestic hot water boiler.
12'7" (3.84m) max. x 10'9" (3.28m)
Exposed feature brick fireplace with woodburning stove standing on a tiled hearth and recessed bressummer timber beam over. Four wall light fittings, radiator, power points, TV socket, laminate wood flooring, double doors with four glazed panels to each leading into:
12'2" (3.71m) x 11'2" (3.40m)
Extensive range of cashmere coloured base and wall cabinets with brushed copper-effect door and drawer handles. Round edge woodblock-effect work surface areas with white ceramic inset single drainer sink and mixer taps. Built-in Bosch electric oven and separate integrated ceramic Bosch hob with concealed extractor hood and light over. Laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, radiator, power points, TV socket, LED downlighting to wall cabinets, three LED ceiling spotlight fitments, hardwired smoke detector alarm, natural light dome over dining area, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and georgian bar opque single glazed door leading leading into:
12'6" (3.81m) max. x 11'9" (3.58m) max.
Of brick base construction with UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows and double doors supporting a tinted polycarbonate hip style roof. Laminate wood flooring, power points, radiator, wall light fitting, stainless steel pole and curtains to side window. UPVC sealed unit double glazed, double doors into rear garden.
Stairs from Entrance Hall to:
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
New fitted carpet to both stairs and landing, coved ceiling, hard wired smoke detector alarm.
12'10" (3.91m) max. x 10'10" (3.30m) max.
Two UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows to rear, new fitted carpet. Coved ceiling, radiator, power points, TV socket.
10' (3.05m) x 7'10" (2.39m) max.
Two UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows to front, radiator, power points, new fitted carpet, coved ceiling, hinged access hatch to loft with fitted ladder and light. Coved ceiling, built-in over stairs store cupboard.
FRONT Mainly shingled with double track paved off-road parking space with additional paved pathway leading up to front entrance door.
REAR GARDEN A fully enclosed area consisting of paved patio, lawn and a mature productive cooking apple tree.
DECKED AREA at bottom of garden with store shed and gate to shared pedestrian rear access.
SERVICES: Mains water (metered supply), electricity drainage and gas connected.
COUNCIL TAX: To be confirmed.
DIRECTIONS: From Swaffham, take the A47 east towards Norwich. After approximately 3 miles turn right into Tuns Road and follow down towards the village centre. Turn left beside the church into School Road and the property is just along on your right hand side, indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.