4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Street, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £235,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms & Large Sunroom
- Popular Village Location
- Driveway and Garage
- En Suite to Master
A wealth of accommodation, popular village location and amenities nearby, this four bedroom detached house in the village of Billinghay is primed and ready to make the perfect family home for you.
Situated in the popular village of Billinghay, close to amenities and local transport links to good schools nearby, this four bedroom detached house boasting a wealth of living space could be yours. The accommodation benefits from oil central heating and briefly comprises entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, separate dining room, impressive sun room/sitting room, spacious kitchen with access into integral garage and ground floor WC. There are fully fitted premium integrated window blinds on all downstairs windows. To the first floor, four generously sized bedrooms, the master benefiting from en suite facilities and all completed by the family bathroom. To the front of the property lies a low maintenance lawn with gated gravel off road parking which leads to the integral garage and to the rear, which has an electric car charging point, a fully enclosed rear mostly laid to lawn with raised decking and patio areas and patio walkway to side access to the property. So much on offer here, viewing strongly advised to fully appreciate what is on offer here.
Accessed via partially glazed front door having radiator and stairs to first floor
Lounge 16' 5" into the bay x 11' 2" ( 5.00m into the bay x 3.40m )
spacious lounge with UPVC Bay window to front, gas fire with ornamental surround, archway to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
having radiator, door to kitchen and double doors to:
Sun Room/Sitting Room 16' 11" x 11' 9" ( 5.16m x 3.58m )
impressive to say the least having exposed beams, UPVC windows to all aspects, UPVC French doors to rear and radiator
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 3" excluding walkway x 11' 3" ( 4.04m excluding walkway x 3.43m )
having a range of base and wall units with worktops over, one and a half stainless steel sink inset, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, larder, UPVC window to rear, partially glazed UPVC door to side, tiled flooring, radiator and access to integral garage
Ground Floor Wc
having obscure UPVC window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring
Landing 11' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.48m x 1.80m )
surprisingly spacious, having loft access
Bedroom One 13' 3" into alcove x 12' 3" ( 4.04m into alcove x 3.73m )
built in storage cupboard, UPVC window to front, radiator
tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, obscure UPVC window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.97m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 14' 4" into alcove x 11' 3" into alcove ( 4.37m into alcove x 3.43m into alcove )
UPVC window to front, radiator
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' into alcove ( 3.58m x 2.74m into alcove )
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Paneled bath unit with tiled walls, low level WC tiled corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure UPVC window to rear, radiator
To the front of the property lies a low maintenance lawn area with gated gravel off road parking which lead to the integral garage.
To the Rear, a fully enclosed mostly lawn garden with patio and raised decking areas, well stocked borders and patio walkway to the side access point to the property
Garage 16' 2" max x 15' 3" max ( 4.93m max x 4.65m max )
having up and over door to front, power and lighting, obscure UPVC window to side and separate Office space (7'9 x 6'0) perfect for running a business from home. There is an electric car charging point in the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56565526.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.