5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCamden Terrace, Sissinghurst, Kent, TN17 2HS
- Double Fronted End of Terrace Cottage
- Four Further Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room with Open Fireplace
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Enclosed Garden, Garage and Parking
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Conveniently located on the outskirts of the popular Wealden Town of Cranbrook and presented in immaculate order throughout, this charming cottage has recently undergone extensive renovation.
The property is conveniently located on the outskirts of the town of Cranbrook, one of the most picturesque small towns in the Weald and renowned for its eclectic mix of shops, cafes, restaurants, boutiques etc. Dominating the town is the stone church known locally as "The Cathedral of the Weald". A variety of social clubs offer a range of interesting activities.
The Cranbrook School, renowned and sought after for its excellent reputation and educational facilities, is located in the Town. In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School as well as a number of Grammar Schools.
The A21 offers excellent links to the Motorways heading North and South. The Mainline station at nearby Staplehurst offers trains to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56565709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 344008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.