2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAmberley Rise, Skellow, Doncaster
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing/ Gas Central Heating System.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- Driveway and Garage
- Established Village Location
- Close TO A1 North and South
- Requires some modernisation
- £120,000 Offers Around
- 20 Amberley Rise, Skellow, Doncaster
****GREAT LOCATION***NO UPWARD CHAIN*** NICE LAYOUT WITH GOOD SIZED ROOMS** VIEWING A MUST***
Barnsdales LIVING are pleased to offer for sale this pleasant two bedroom, semi detached bungalow. Located in the area of old skellow. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, inner hallway, bathroom, and two bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system. Outside there is a generous driveway parking for a number of vehicles a car port, front and rear enclosed gardens with single garage to the rear. The Village of Old Skellow has good local shops, bus routes and is close to the A1 motorway.
Lounge: 4.64m x 3.71m
Kitchen: 3.02m x 2.32m
Bedroom 1 : 3.25m x 4.11m
Bedroom 2: 2.78m x 2.43m
Bathroom: 1.96m x 1.89m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.