3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthesk Place, Barry
Sold STC £235,000
- Highly Sought After Location
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Fully Renovated
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Generous Sized Garden
- Within Walking Distance Of The Knap
A stunning semi detached family home located in a sought after cul de sac in the West End of Barry. Lovingly renovated by the owners, this beautiful extended property offers welcoming hall, cosy lounge, kitchen/dining room, family room with utility & study, three bedrooms & four piece bathroom.
**LAUNCH VIEWINGS SATURDAY 22nd OCTOBER BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Enclosed forecourt accessed via gate and laid with decorative stone chippings and stepping stone pathway to original obscured glass panelled front door. Gate to side giving access to rear garden.
The welcoming entrance hall has stripped wood floorboards, radiator, power points and stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to lounge and kitchen/dining room and cloakroom.
Comprising a low level w.c and wash hand basin with splashbacks.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' ( 4.45m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front, 'multi fuel' stove, exposed wood floorboards, radiator, TV aerial point and power points.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 4" x 12' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.86m )
The recently installed fitted kitchen offers a range of 'shaker' style wall cupboards and base units with complimenting solid wood work surfaces over and extending to breakfast bar with space for stools. 'Belfast' sink unit with mixer tap, space for 'range' cooker and integral appliances including slimline dishwasher, fridge & freezer. Sunken ceiling spotlights, tiled splash backs, power points, double glazed window to side and built in store cupboard. Tiled floor continuing to dining area with open fireplace with 'sleeper' mantle and hearth, radiator, power points and space for family dining table and chairs. Open to:
The living area offers double glazed 'bi-fold' doors opening onto rear garden, tiled floor, vertical radiator, power points, spotlights and two 'Velux' skylights to rear. Doors to utility room and study room.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 4' 9" ( 1.70m x 1.45m )
Fitted worktop with space, power and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor, extractor and spotlights.
Study/ Store Room 5' 7" x 3' 7" ( 1.70m x 1.09m )
Currently used as study room- 'Velux' skylight to rear, tiled floor, radiator, wall mounted light and power points.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, exposed wood floorboards, loft access hatch with pull down ladder, power points and doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' 4" plus bay x 10' 5" max ( 3.76m plus bay x 3.18m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, exposed wood floorboards, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Single glazed window to rear, exposed wood floorboards, cast iron feature fireplace, two fitted wardrobes, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, exposed wood floorboards, built in store cupboard, radiator and power points.
Refitted four piece suite comprising a low level w.c, ceramic bowl wash hand basin, cubicle with multi head shower unit and tiled splash backs and freestanding bath tub with mixer tap and shower fitting. Exposed wood floorboards, spotlights, shaver point and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Generous sized rear garden laid to patio and decorative stone chippings and bordered with a range of mature shrubs. Outbuilding to bottom of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56566915.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.