5 bedroom detached house for saleStoke Road, Westbury Sub Mendip, Wells
Offers in Excess of £550,000
- Large Detached Family Home
- Four Receptions
- Five Bedrooms
- Beautiful Gardens To The Front & Rear
- Off Road Parking
A substantial detached farmhouse situated in an elevated position with stunning countryside views, boasting charming features throughout & a fantastic sun room to the rear. The property is surrounded by generous gardens, with a driveway to the front, a car port, shed & workshop!
Accessed through a front aspect door opening into the hall, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Living Room 13' x 16' 6" max ( 3.96m x 5.03m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, built in cabinet, brick built fireplace with hearth, surround and mantle and Jetmaster.
Reception Room 13' x 16' 4" ( 3.96m x 4.98m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, built in cabinet, brick built fireplace with surround and mantle, two radiators.
Suite comprising low level WC, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan,
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window looking out over the side garden. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, 1 & 1/2 bowl with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
There is also an AGA in a separate room next to the kitchen.
Utility Room 12' 4" x 6' 10" max ( 3.76m x 2.08m max )
A side aspect room with double glazed window and door leading out to the side garden, wall and base units with worksurfaces over.
Sun Room 12' 7" x 37' 6" ( 3.84m x 11.43m )
A truly delightful rear aspect room with double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden and patio doors leading out to the garden, tiled floor.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 17' 5" max ( 3.99m x 5.31m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window looking out over the front garden and a small window to the rear, brick built fireplace with surround and mantle and Villager log burner, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor, double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 13' 2" max ( 5.41m x 4.01m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden with far reaching countryside views, three radiators, door to ensuite.
Suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiling, extractor fan, towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 13' 5" ( 3.91m max x 4.09m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden with far reaching countryside views, feature brick built fireplace, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 12' 11" max ( 4.11m x 3.94m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden with far reaching countryside views, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, radiator, airing cupboard, loft hatch giving access to roof space.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 13' 5" max ( 3.07m x 4.09m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden with far reaching countryside views, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 1" x 8' max ( 3.68m x 2.44m max )
A side aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the side garden, two radiators.
A rear aspect room with obscured window, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, towel radiator.
A rear aspect room with obscured window, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splashback, towel radiator.
Outside To The Front
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, the front garden is lined with hedges and trees, with wall and steps leading to the front of the property where there is a covered porch area. The front garden has been laid to lawn trees and hedges. There is also a gate giving access to the side garden.
To the side of the property there is a hardstanding leading to the top of the side garden where you will find a car port, a large wooden shed and a workshop. There is also an outside tap and a laid to lawn area.
Outside To The Rear
To the immediate rear of the property there is a patio area that has been laid to stone and a pond. The rear garden is private and is tiered with steps leading up to the different levels. The garden is bordered by wall and hedges, with plant and shrub borders. The rear garden has been predominately laid to lawn and from the top of the garden you have views towards Glastonbury Tor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56566927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.