4 bedroom bungalow for saleBorders Lane, Etchingham
Guide Price £850,000
- Rural location
- Close to Etchingham village and station
- Well-presented single storey property
- Light and spacious accommodation
- Selection of useful outbuildings
- Delightful private gardens
- Area of light woodland
**Guide Price £850,000-£895,000**
A beautifully located and well-presented single storey property with light and spaciously planned accommodation, privately set within established grounds of about 1.6 acres. Situated down a country lane in a rural but not isolated location about one mile from Etchingham village and mainline station. EPC Rating D
March Farm is a beautifully located detached single storey property with light and spaciously planned accommodation, the elevations being brick, part colour-washed beneath a tiled roof. Part of the accommodation could be formed into a separate annexe, if required.
The property is well-presented and has oil-fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed windows together with underfloor heating in the bathrooms.
The main features are:
- Front door to spacious entrance hall with vaulted ceiling and timber floor, and adjacent newly-fitted cloakroom.
- The well-fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units complemented by granite work surfaces. Integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer, combi oven and further oven. Finished with Karndean flooring.
- The sitting/dining room 24'10 x 11'6 with wood-burning stove and sliding south-facing windows which open out to make this a bright and sunny room.
- From the kitchen is an inner hall and wonderful garden room 18'7 x 13'6 with south-facing doors and windows overlooking the raised terrace and garden.
- The study/family room overlooks the garden and adjoins the spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room. This section could be formed into a self-contained annexe if required.
- From the inner hall there are three further bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
There is a selection of outbuildings, including a summer house, timber garden shed and large outbuilding, arranged in three sections.
The gardens and grounds form a delightful and private setting with large paved sun terrace adjacent to the property, extensive areas of lawn, interesting selection of shrubs and trees, together with areas of light woodland with a small pond and an abundance of bluebells in the Spring.
In all about 1.6 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56568286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Battle - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.