1 bedroom flat for saleCecil Gowing Court, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC DG Windows
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Over 950 Years Left on Lease
**ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT** With over 950 years remaining on the lease! In excellent order throughout and MUST BE VIEWED!!
This one bedroom first floor flat is in excellent order throughout and is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. There are communal gardens and allocated parking. Early viewing is essential.
Entrance door, laminate flooring, access to loft space.
Lounge 12' 10" to fitted wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 3.91m to fitted wardrobe x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, central heating thermostat, laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights, fitted double wardrobe with high gloss doors.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker with stainless steel cooker hood over, laminate flooring, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed side window.
Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed rear window, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights.
There are communal gardens and an allocated parking space. There is also an outside storage cupboard.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight across the Sprowston Road traffic lights. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the fourth right into Cannerby Lane, then right again into Cecil Gowing Court. Ref: 1750.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56568403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.