4 bedroom town house for saleGrosvenor Gate, Humberstone, Leicester
Sold STC £260,000
- Newly Built Mid Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Help To Buy Price £208,000
- Part Exchange Considered
- Assisted Move is Offered
A newly built four bedroom mid townhouse with carport. HELP TO BUY PRICE £208,000. Stamp duty paid (t's & c's apply). Part exchange is considered & Assisted Move is offered.
A newly built four bedroom mid townhouse with carport. The property comprises of lounge/dining room, study, kitchen, and cloakroom downstairs with the four bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom upstairs. HELP TO BUY PRICE £208,000.
Humberstone offers all the local amenities you will need, whilst the vibrant and multicultural Leicester city centre is only ten minutes by car or bus. Leicester has plenty to offer for everyone, including Highcross shopping centre, which has a great selection of shops and restaurants. Surrounded by some of the city’s finest golf courses, including Humberstone Heights, Scraptoft and Leicestershire golf clubs, this is the ideal location for people who enjoy the great outdoors. There are a number of excellent parks and open spaces, tennis courts and football and cricket clubs, as well as a number of leisure centres and swimming pools close by. Humberstone is excellently located for commuters with Junction 21 and 22 of the M1 a short drive away.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 3" x 13' 11" ( 5.87m x 4.24m )
Study 9' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.24m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.39m )
The images provided are of the show home or CGI's and should be used as an example of accommodation. Measurements and information used is as a guide only and should not be relied upon.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.