5 bedroom house for saleSutton Park, Sutton upon Derwent, York
- Exclusive development in the heart of this popular village
- Built circa 20 years ago by Messrs. Shepherd Homes
- Three reception rooms with recently upgraded kitchen & conservatory
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Four further well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern House Bathroom
- Gravelled driveway with detached double garage
- professionally maintained lawns and grounds
- Beautiful riverside walks close by
- Viewing highly recommended
A stunning detached family home set in this exclusive development enjoying sweeping grounds of approx. 0.4 acres with detached double garage.
Property Description - Situated within the delightful village of Sutton upon Derwent we present to the market this wonderful 5 bedroom detached family home which has been tastefully modernised and lovingly care for by the current vendor for some 20 years.
Bought from new, the current owner has meticulously maintained the property having recently refitted the property’s kitchen and house bathroom along with maintaining the stunning lawned gardens.
Close by are beautiful riverside walks with the highly regarded St Vincent Arms public house within a stone’s throw and local village shops in the nearby Elvington and Wilberfoss.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56568439.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26573580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, York - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.