2 bedroom cottage for saleSt.Radigunds Road, Dover, CT17
Sold STC £195,000
- Double Fronted Flint Cottage
- Plot Measuring 36m x 15.8m
- Flexible Split Level Accommodation
- Period Features
- Gas Heating System
- Off Road Parking
- Internal Viewing Recommended
A very unique, double fronted, detached, split level flint cottage situated in a surprising location and within a few hundred yards of open countryside. Standing in a plot which measures x this most individual character home retains a number of period features including exposed brick flooring and beamed ceiling. Offering great potential this deceptive period home offers accommodation which includes on the ground floor a lounge measuring 27'5 x 8'10 with two double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, separate dining room/bedroom and kitchen. To the first floor there is a bedroom measuring 12'4 x 12' with adjoining office, generous bathroom measuring 12'2 x 11'8 and a very accessible eaves store room. The grounds surrounding the cottage are a particular feature and to the front offer a colourful selection of mature shrubs and bushes surrounding areas of well trimmed lawn. To the rear, again there is an established, and established selection of bushes and trees along with generous areas of lawn and paviour pathway. Off road parking is provided and a gas heating system is installed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THOMA_001985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.