4 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbotsham Road, Bideford
- 2 Reception Rooms With Original Fireplaces
- 18` Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Adjoining Study Area
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom
- First Floor Utility/Laundry Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- South Facing Stone Walled Garden
- Off Road Parking & Carport/Garage
- Convenient Location Within Easy Reach Of The Town Centre
A superb 4 bedroom Victorian terraced house with an abundance of original features, oozing charm & character throughout offering good sized & adaptable accommodation together with enclosed south facing rear garden, off road parking & carport/garage.
AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56569174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.