3 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
A superb detached residence, occupying a fantastic riverside plot within close proximity of Staines upon Thames town centre. The accommodation benefits from its own private mooring of approximately 56 feet and a large private slipway. The gated entrance opens onto a long private driveway offering ample parking including a covered car port, leading through to the large secluded gardens including a woodland area. Arguably the largest plot within Riverside the property itself is positioned toward the rear of the plot and offers stunning views of the River Thames. The accommodation comprises; a large kitchen/breakfast open plan to the reception room, a further reception/dining room and a conservatory/sun room. There are three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC. On the first floor there is a large open space with enviable views across the River Thames and mature gardens, currently being used by the current owners as an art studio, however subject to planning consents could easily be transformed into a five bedroom residence or more than one dwelling. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location and potential this home has to offer. Please contact our sales team seven days a week for further details.
* Detached Riverside Home Occupying Fantastic Location
* Mooring of Approx. 56ft. and large Private Slipway
* Three Bedrooms
* Reception Room
* Dining Room
* Wood Burner
* Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Conservatory/Sun Room
* Family Bathroom & Separate WC
* Plenty of Scope to Remodel (subject to planning)
* Private Driveway
* Secluded Riverside Gardens
* Runnymede Borough Council
* Council Tax Band G - £2,730.10 per annum
Location/More info The property is situated in a desirable riverside location, close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_4061044
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56569705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4061044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.