4 bedroom house for saleSt Dunstans Avenue, Poet's Corner, W3
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Stunning finish running throughout
- Private garden and driveway
- Excellent double reception room and separate dining room
- Superb modern kitchen leading to garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- All bedrooms with fitted storage and modern bathroom
- Close to a variety of local amenities and transport links
This delightful four bedroom detached house has been carefully refurbished throughout, offering spacious and beautifully presented accommodation with private garden and off-street parking.
St Dunstans Avenue is a residential address conveniently situated for the shops and amenities of Churchfield Road and Acton High Street. Acton Station (National Rail) is nearby and the motorist will find easy access to the A40 (M).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.