2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cottage, 15 Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York, YO62 6AY
Sold STC £129,950
- A delightful, well-maintained Grade II listed cottage
- Sitting room and kitchen / dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Shower room
- Gas-fired central heating
- Ideally located to enjoy all the town centre amenities
- The property is an ideal buy to let, holiday cottage or for first time buyers who do not want a garden and have busy lives to lead.
A delightful two bedroom Grade II listed cottage situated in the heart of Kirkbymoorside with gas fired centrally heating. The property is an ideal buy to let, holiday cottage or for first time buyers who do not want a garden and have busy lives to lead. The cottage is set within easy reach of the North York Moors. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
Early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Vendors view "We love the cottage and with its close proximity of amenities it has been an exceptional bonus, we shall particularly miss the friendliness and kindness of the people of Kirkbymoorside "
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Property tax: Band C
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents Kirkbymoorside Office, 16 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York. Tel: 01751 431107.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56571917.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Illingworth, Kirkbymoorside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.