3 bedroom flat for saleCharlesworth House, 48 Stanhope Gardens, London
- Entrance hall | Master bedroom with
- ensuite bathroom | Second bedroom
- with ensuite shower room | Further third
- bedroom and shower room | Kitchen
- Dining room | Reception room | Lift | 24
- hour porter | Two parking spaces | Access
- to communal gardens
- EPC Rating C
A substantial, lateral flat located on the fourth floor (with lift) of a stunning period property.
Comprising 1,438 sq ft, the flat is entered via
a large entrance hall and offers three double
bedrooms, three bathrooms, two en suite, a
generous reception room, dining room and a
separate fully integrated kitchen. All main rooms
benefit from uninterrupted views over the
This meticulously cared for building also
benefits from a 24-hour porter, a lift, two secure
underground parking spaces and access to the
Charlesworth House is situated on the West side of Stanhope Gardens overlooking the communal gardens. The flat profits from being a short distance from the amenities of both Gloucester Road and South Kensington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56573092.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOK160071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.