3 bedroom house for saleSidmouth Avenue, Isleworth, TW7
Under Offer £635,000
- Exceptional three bedroom semi-detached house
- Expansive double reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with fantastic breakfast bar
- Well-maintained private garden with shed
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Off-street parking and garage with rear access
- Under floor heating on the whole ground floor and bathroom
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom two floored house boasts a wonderful double reception room, stunning eat-in kitchen and an expansive private garden with shed.
Sidmouth Avenue is a wonderful quiet cul-de-sac while being ideally positioned moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Isleworth.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.