3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRaffles Road, Birkenhead
Sold STC £82,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Family Home
- Motivated Vendors
Three bedroom Semi-detached property which has two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge, dining room, and patio area outside. Ideal for First time buyers.
£1000 Buyers incentive
Jones and chapman are delighted to introduce this Three bedroom semi-detached property with two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, kitchen, lounge, dining room, wet room and a rear garden with patio and mature shrubs. This property is ideal for first time buyers or those looking to move to a convenient central location. Located in an area which is close to schools, local shops and great transport links.
Viewing is essential
£1000 Buyers incentive
Double glazed door to the front of the property leading into the porch and double glazed picture window to the front of the property.
Single glazed door leading into the property from the front, Window to the front of the property and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' into bay x 11' 7" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.53m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, fire place which is electric, central heating radiator and both television and telephone points.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.28m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and Fireplace and Coal Effect Electric Fire.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen with double glazed window to the rear of the property, sink-drainer, space for washing machine, dish washer, fridge and freezer, wall and base units, double glazed door leading out into the patio area. The kitchen is partly tiled.
Bedroom One 14' 2" into Bay x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.32m into Bay x 3.33m into recess )
Double bedroom with a double glazed bay window to the front of the property and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.28m into recess )
Double bedroom with double glazed window looking out to the rear of the property and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.80m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window looking out to the front of the property and central heating radiator.
Newly fitted wet room, double glazed picture window to the rear of the property, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, shower and WC
Rear garden with patio area with mature bark surroundings
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56574925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.