2 bedroom apartment for saleSomerleyton Court, Kidderminster
- WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TOWN CENTRE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
***WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***DOUBLE GLAZING***GARAGE***CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TOWN CENTRE***NO UPWARD CHAIN***Briefly comprising entrance hallway, lounge, two bedrooms, kitchen, and a bathroom.
A two bedroom ground floor apartment located close to Kidderminster town centre and local amenities offered with no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from having electric heating and double glazing. Outside there are well maintained communal gardens, parking and a garage en-bloc. VIEWING ADVISED!
Pathway leading to communal entrance and front door.
Ceiling light, doors to various rooms, storage area, built in cupboard housing water tank and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 7" max ( 4.60m x 3.23m max )
Double glazed part obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, electric wall heater and wood effect flooring.
Kithcen 9' max x 8' 11" ( 2.74m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, work surfaces, cooker hood, integrated electric oven and hob and space for washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, two wall lights and electric wall heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 7" max ( 3.63m x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, electric wall heater and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, fully tiled, corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal sink, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Garage En Block 16' 11" x 7' 5" ( 5.16m x 2.26m )
Number three garage with up and over door.
This is a leasehold property with a 99 year lease running from 22th December 1970. There is an annual service charge of £960.00 (£240.00 paid quarterly).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56574928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.