3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Road, Christleton, Chester
- Price £300,000
- Three bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Off road parking
- Front and rear gardens
Price £300,000. Situated to the highly sought after village of Christleton is this well preportioned three bedroom semi detached house having undergone a program of refurbishment to include a rewire and new plumbing. Ideally situated close to the heart of the village.
Price £300,000. Situated to the highly sought after village of Christleton is this well preportioned three bedroom semi detached house having undergone a program of refurbishment to include a rewire and new plumbing. The property is ideally situated close to the heart of the village and benefits from ample off road parking, single garage and attractive well stocked patio garden to rear. The accomodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan lounge / dining room, kitchen and conservatory. First floor landing, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and bathroom. Inspection highly recommended.
Arch to a recessed vestibule with quarry tiled floor and double glazed door with double glazed side panels opening to.
Entrance Hall 14' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.47m x 2.39m )
Deep coved ceiling, wood effect laminated flloor, radiator, television point, staircase to first floor and doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom.
Tiled floor, corner wash basin, wc and double glazed window to side elevation.
Dining Area 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Deep coved ceiling, two wall lights, wood effect laminated floor, radiator, double glazed bow window to front and wide opening to lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' ( 4.09m x 3.35m )
Feature fireplace with painted timber mantel with decorative cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts, gas fire and raised hearth. Deep coved ceiling, wood effect laminated floor, radiator, television point and double glazed patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of cream fronted base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops and inset single bowl sink and drainer unit. Four ring stainless steel gas hob with filter extractor over and electric oven beneath. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge, freezer and fridge- freezer. Wall mounted boiler, tiled splashbacks, and wood effect laminated floor. Radiator, double glazed window to side, part glazed door to side, and opening to conservatory.
Wood effect floor, loft access, double glazed window to side and panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Wood effect laminated floor, built in double wardrobe and dressing table, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.97m )
One double and two single wardrobes and chest of drawer unit. Wood effect laminated floor, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Thrree 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Wood effect laminated floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.18m )
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap and further electric shower over. Wash basin and wc. Part tiled walls, fitted mirror, radiator and double glazed windows to side and front elevation.
The property is approached via a concrete drive which extends along to the right providing parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached single garage. Attractive deep and well stocked shrubbery border to front with grounded hedging and low level brick wall to front boundary.
Attractive low maintenance garden to rear with paved patio area adjoining to rear elevation with sunken gravelled area beyond. Paved patio and steps up to further raised terrace. Panelled fencing and hedging to boundaries offering a high degree of privacy
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56574949.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.