8 bedroom detached house for saleRanscombe Manor, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Stunning Listed 17th Century Manor House
- Integral 2 bedroom cottage
- 1 bedroom Studio Apartment
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- Formal parterre, walled garden
- Courtyard of outbuildings
- PP for 4 full residential dwellings
- Pasture, woodland, orchard
- In all about 33 acres
- EPC Exempt
Ranscombe Manor, which is Listed Grade II* faces south and is built of dressed stone under a slate roof. In Pevsners Devon, it is described as 17th century house of high quality which by 21st Century standards, now offers spacious and immaculately presented family accommodation.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56575897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN050401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.