3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandstone Lane, Tarporley
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000
- Situated in the award winning village of Tarporley
- Master suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room plus two further bedrooms
- Landscaped rear garden with woodland aspect
- Off road parking
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000. Situated on the edge of Tarporley is this fabulous three storey town house with a master suite to the top floor. This property is beautifully presented throughout and has a fabulous private and landscaped rear garden whilst also benefiting from ample off-road parking.
Situated on the edge of Tarporley is this fabulous three storey town house. This home is beautifully presented throughout and has a fabulous landscaped and private rear garden and benefits from ample off-road parking to the front. The accommodation is split over three floors, to the ground floor is a downstairs WC, spacious dining kitchen, living room with patio doors opening onto the garden. To the first floor is two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the second floor is the master suite benefiting from a dressing area and en-suite.
Stairs to the first floor, radiator, door into kitchen.
Wash hand basin, low level w.c. Upvc double glazed window. Radiator
Dining Kitchen 18' 1" x 9' 6" max ( 5.51m x 2.90m max )
A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and splashback tiles. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Oven with stainless steel splashback, four ring hob with extractor fan over. Integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Downlighters. Radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Living Room 12' 11" max x 12' 7" ( 3.94m max x 3.84m )
Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear with picture windows either side. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedroom two, bedroom three and family bathroom. Stairs to the second floor. Upvc double glazed window to the front and side elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.40m x 1.88m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.84m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Part-tiled, low level w.c., wash hand basin, fitted bath with shower head over, Upvc double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation. Door leading into the master suite.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 12' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.73m )
Double glazed velux windows to the rear elevation, radiator, opening into the dressing area leading into the en-suite.
Space for large wardrobes.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, fitted double shower with wall mounted shower head, inset spotlights, Upvc double glazed window. Radiator.
Ample off-road parking, lawned area, pathway to entrance door and side gate.
A beautifully landscaped garden which is mainly laid to lawn with fabulous borders and fenced boundaries. The garden also provides a patio area and benefits from a small woodland at the back giving you great privacy.
Tarporley is a picturesque village with a bustling High Street that offers a comprehensive range of facilities including pubs, cafes and restaurants, and numerous shops such as convenience stores, pharmacy, butcher, DIY, jewellery & clothing boutiques, gift and antique shops. Other facilities include a petrol station, health centre, cottage hospital, dentist surgery, veterinary practice, community centre, and highly regarded primary and secondary schools. A regular bus service is available from the village that travels to Chester City centre in one direction and Crewe via Nantwich in the other. The village is located within the heart of Cheshire and surrounded by some of the most glorious countryside, with Delamere Forest and the Peckforton & Bickerton Hills within 7 and 10 miles respectively. Tarporley is situated just off the A51 & A49 which provide links to the M53, M56, M6, A556, and A500, allowing the commuter access to a number of commercial destinations including Chester, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe, and the Potteries. Crewe railway station is within 14 miles and provides routes to an extensive range of destinations including London, Manchester & Glasgow.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.