4 bedroom detached house for saleWavell Road, Dereham
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Ground Floor Cloakroom + Utility Room
- En-Suite + Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens + Off-Road Parking
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Location
A well presented family-sized 4 bedroom detached home, located within this popular residential development on the edge of Dereham town centre. The property further benefits from 2 reception rooms + conservatory, en-suite + family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway and a garage store.
In brief, the internal accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The property boasts UPVC double glazed windows and gas fired radiator heating (radiators in most rooms), together with front and rear gardens and off-road parking.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, laminate flooring, part glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
Gas fired central heating boiler, space for fridge and freezer.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 9' 6" max ( 4.62m x 2.90m max )
A range of white wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, space for Range style cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, water softener, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlighting, UPVC window to the rear aspect, part glazed external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Dining Room 11' 5" max x 8' 10" ( 3.48m max x 2.69m )
Tiled flooring, double glazed sliding door opening to:
Conservatory 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction on a brick base, under-floor heating, doors opening to the rear garden.
Lounge 15' max to bay x 11' 10" ( 4.57m max to bay x 3.61m )
Radiator, UPVC bay window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, loft access, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 16' into wardrobe x 10' 6" ( 4.88m into wardrobe x 3.20m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC windows overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" max x 8' 6" ( 3.15m max x 2.59m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.16m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and wood panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a brick-weave driveway providing off-road parking with external lighting. The remainder of the garden is laid to shingle.
A timber gate to the side elevation leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a decking area, paved patio area, timber garden storage shed and an outside tap, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Garage Store 7' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.31m )
Up and over door, pitched roof, lighting.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
The garage has been partly converted to offer a utility room, however, this could easily be converted back into a full garage.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear left at the War Memorial. Continue down Swaffham Road and at the bottom the hill, turn right into Sandy Lane. Proceed to the bottom and take the left hand turn into Wordsworth Drive. Continue along into Wavell Road and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56576107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.