2 bedroom apartment for saleRykeneld Court, Wolstanton, Newcastle under Lyme
- New Build Development Of Just 31 Apartments
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Penthouse Apartment
- Exclusively For The Over 60's
- Communal Gardens & Lounge
- Parking Available
- Fantastic Views Across Wolstanton Marsh
- Outstanding Development Built By McCarthy & Stone with Great Reputation
- Lifts To All Floors
- Outstanding Specification & Finish
- More Apartments Available - Please Ask
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY £10,000 OFF AND PART EXCHANGE OR SMOOTH MOVE AVAILABLE - PENTHOUSE APARTMENT - TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR WITH ENSUITE.. Rykeneld Court is a stunning collection of 18 one bedroom and 13 two bedroom luxury apartments set in the heart of Wolstanton. The beautiful new development features a three storey frontage with gabled forms overlooking Wolstanton Marsh. Whats more, the apartments are designed to make it easy for you to live independently with every home comfort. Designed exclusively for the OVER 60's, this retirement development gives you the best of both worlds. You have the benefit of owning your own home, free from worries about external maintenance or gardening - and there's support if you need help with anything. The development is perfectly located for local amenities and is less than 500 metres from the main high street shops and less than two miles from the site lies the market town of Newcastle-under-Lyme offering an excellent shopping experience with its wide range of national and independent retailers, regular outdoor markets and is also host to a range of cultural attractions including a cinema and the New Vic Theatre. Transport links from the development are excellent; seven miles from the M6 with Stoke-on-Trent Rail Station close by. This really is the perfect place to enjoy your retirement. NB.Photographs are an example of the typical finish and may vary from the finished apartment.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 7.51m x 3.13m (24'7" x 10'3") -
Kitchen - 2.40m x 2.20m (7'10" x 7'2") -
Bathroom - 2.20m x 1.71m (7'2" x 5'7") -
Bedroom One Into Wardrobe - 5.68m x 5.41m (18'7" x 17'8") -
Ensuite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 4.19m x 3.82m (13'8" x 12'6") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26575382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Newcastle Under Lyme - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.