5 bedroom detached house for saleRosemount, Durham City
- SUPERB EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
- STYLISH & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- FIVE BEDROOMS WITH TWO EN-SUITES
- DISCREET LANDSCAPED CORNER PLOT
- A RANGE OF HIGH-SPEC MODIFICATIONS
- OUTSTANIDNG CINEMA ROOM
- EXTENSIVE PAVED DRIVEWAY
- WONDERFUL OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN & DINING
- ASPIRATIONAL LOCATION
- AN EXECTIVE PROPERTY NOT TO BE MISSED!
Situated on the distinguished 'Rosemount' estate; this five bedroom detached property has been subject to an array of modifications including high specification En-suite Bathroom's, and an absolutely outstanding Cinema Room which is sure to impress!
In brief the property comprises: Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Snug/Playroom, Cinema Room, open plan Kitchen and extensive dining, with separate Utility. To the First Floor there are five Bedrooms two of which have en-suite facilities and a Family Bathroom. Externally there is a sizeable paved driveway to the front and a fully enclosed garden to the rear.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the surpassing quality of enhancements made by the current owners. Viewings are available via Urban Base 7 days a week!
Property ref: 121_782_4276223
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56576782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4276223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.