3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale5 Vogrie Place, Gorebridge, Midlothian, EH23 4DH
- Immaculately-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached, South-facing, house with a detached garage, driveway and gardens to the front and rear.
- Located in an established residential area of Gorebridge, Midlothian.
- Comprises a spacious open-plan entrance and living room, kitchen, rear hall, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include contemporary decor and light fittings throughout, multiple TV, phone and USB ports, and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
- In addition, there is good storage including a loft space, low maintenance gardens, with decking, to the front and rear, and a lawn area to the side; plus power and lighting for the garage.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house with a detached garage, driveway and gardens to the front and rear, located in an established residential area of Gorebridge, Midlothian. The accommodation comprises a spacious open-plan entrance and living room, kitchen, rear hall, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Highlights include contemporary decor and light fittings throughout, multiple TV, phone and USB ports, a secure alarm system, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, good storage including a loft space and power, lighting and an alarm system for the garage. In addition, the South-facing property, which benefits from getting the sun during the day and in the evening, features low maintenance gardens, with decking, to the front and rear, and a lawn area to the side. The property features a bespoke open-plan ground floor entrance and living room, with quality flooring and light fittings, and further access to the stairway, kitchen and family bathroom. A modern kitchen is rear facing with access to a rear vestibule with built-in store cupboard and a door to the garden. The fitted units include stone-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlights, and an integrated dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. A bright family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including an electric shower above the bath, tiled flooring and walls. On the first floor is an upper hall with loft access and access to a large built-in store. The first double bedroom is set to the front with a view to the Pentland Hills an includes fitted wardrobes and inset lighting; whilst two further tastefully-finished double bedrooms are rear facing. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and two primary schools; whilst the the highly regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the recently re-opened Borders Railway, and the A7 provides swift links to the bypass and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7090912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.