4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGodstone Road, Whyteleafe
Offers in Excess of £450,000
- No onward chain
- Four bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- private driveway
Located moments away from Whyteleafe South Rail Station and close to the leafy town centre of Whyteleafe this superb detached bungalow has it all, the perfect blend of modernism and character.
Located moments away from Whyteleafe South Rail Station and close to the leafy town centre of Whyteleafe this superb detached bungalow has it all, the perfect blend of modernism and character. The large private driveway that this property benefits from leads you up to a garage and spacious front garden. Entering through the front door of this charming property the quality of the renovation speaks volumes, you are greeted with two large bedrooms at the front of the property and following the hallway to the interior the bright reception room welcomes you into the heart of the house. The kitchen boasts top of the range integrated units and the first floor accommodates a further two bedrooms with one of them boasting an en-suite. A mature garden is accessible from the side of the house or via the conservatory this house could be the ideal family home, with the wide open spaces of Manor Park, Whyteleafe Recreation ground and the cafés and shops of the town centre a short walk away this truly is a fantastic opportunity.
Reception Room 19' 5" x 15' 10" ( 5.92m x 4.83m )
Garage 12' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.16m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.24m )
Breakfast Room 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
Loft Space 27' x 10' 7" ( 8.23m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 8' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56577232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN103376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.