3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKnowles View, Bradford
Sold STC £50,000
- Three Bedroom
- End Town House
- No Chain
- Ideal For First Time Buyers/Investors
- Please Note: The boiler Is Not in the Property
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £49,000 for 27 Knowles View, BD4 9AH . Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Willaim H Brown, 6 Fair Road, BD6 1QN, 01274693138 before exchaneg of contracts.
Offered to the market is this three bedroom end town house property. Will appeal to first time buyer or investors. Available with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises: Lounge, kitchen, rear entrance, to the first floor three bedrooms and house bathroom, to the outside gardens to front and rear. Property has UPVc double glazing where specified.
Has gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" x 13' 1" into recess ( 5.03m x 3.99m into recess )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fireplace.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Comprises of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator and UPVc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into recess x 10' 11" plus door recess ( 3.99m into recess x 3.33m plus door recess )
UPVc double glaze window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" plus dorr recess x 8' 11" ( 3.38m plus dorr recess x 2.72m )
UPVc double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.64m max x 2.77m max )
L shaped bedroom with UPVc double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Comprises of corner bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled walls and UPVc double glazed window.
To the outside there are gardens to the front and rear.
There are radiators inside the property but the boiler has been removed.
From our Wibsey office proceed on Fair Road to the High Street, towards Odsal roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit on to Rooley Avenue, proceed on Rooley Avenue to Staithgate roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit on to Rooley Lane pass Asda on to Dudley Hill roundabout, at the roundabout take the third exit on to Tong Street proceed on to the traffic lights then take the first left on to Knowles Lane proceed down Knowles Lane then right on to Knowles View proceed round where the property is located on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
From our Wibsey office proceed on Fair Road to the High Street, towards Odsal roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit on to Rooley Avenue, proceed on Rooley Avenue to Staithgate roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit on to Rooley Lane pass Asda on to Dudley Hill roundabout, at the roundabout take the third exit on to Tong Street proceed on to the traffic lights then at the the first left on to Knowles Lane proceed down Knowles Lane then right on to Knowles View proceed round where the property is located on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56577268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.