2 bedroom terraced house for saleTyning Park, Calne
Sold STC £170,000
- Popular Cul-de-sac Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Superb Sized Gardens
- Off Street Parking For Three Cars
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Situated within a popular cul-de-sac location on the Southside of Calne, Tyning Park is a beautifully presented two bedroom property offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout.
A rare opportunity to purchase this stunning two bedroom terrace house situated on a superb sized plot within a popular cul-de-sac location of Tyning Park on the Southside of Calne. The accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and comprises a smart re-fitted kitchen, spacious lounge/dining room and entrance porch. Two bedrooms and bathroom are located to the first floor. The rear garden is a particular feature offering a good degree of seclusion, being larger than average for its location it offers a lovely outdoor entertaining space. There is also allocated parking for three cars to further complement this desirable home.
Entrance to this lovely two bed house situated on the popular Southside is via front door leading to the entrance porch which comprises : bi folding to the lounge and shelving.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 11" (max) ( 3.76m x 4.24m (max) )
Light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to the kitchen. Television aerial point, telephone point, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.76m )
Refitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Slot in electric cooker, washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, door to the garden, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Stairs from the lounge and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 3" (max) ( 3.76m x 2.82m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property with two double glazed windows overlooking the garden the master bedroom is a good size with double built in wardrobes over the bulkhead and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 5" (max) x 10' ( 2.26m (max) x 3.05m )
Another good sized room with a built in wardrobe over the bulkhead, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with electric shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Fully enclosed private rear garden with a patio area to the rear, decking to the fore and well manicured lawns.
Driveway parking for two cars and allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56577271.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.