2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleASHILL
Sold STC £172,950
ASHILL is a popular & thriving mid Norfolk village, benefiting from a range of amenities that include primary school, public house, shop/off licence, community centre, church and playing field. A comprehensive range of shopping, schooling & transport facilities can be found in the neighbouring market town of Watton. Other market towns within easy striking distance are Swaffham & Dereham, and the city of Norwich is only just over a 30 minutes away.
UPVC part glazed period style door into:
Telephone point, power points, laminate wood flooring, radiator, access to loft space containing recently installed gas combi central heating boiler, digital central heating programmer, central heating thermostat, large airing cupboard with lighting and radiator.
11' (3.35m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazing window to front, radiator, power points, textured ceiling.
11' (3.35m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, textured ceiling.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over and hand basin. Part tiled walls, specialist non-slip flooring, radiator, textured ceiling, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
With white suite comprising of low flush WC and hand basin. UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator, textured ceiling.
'L'-SHAPE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
22' (6.71m) max. x 15'10" (4.83m) max.
Two radiators, two UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, two TV sockets, power points, laminate wood flooring, textured ceiling, door into:
10'4" (3.15m) max. x 8' (2.44m) max.
Range of matching cream coloured base and wall cabinets incorporating round edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel single drainer sink. Space for free standing cooker, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, power points, textured ceiling, shelved pantry cupboard, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door to side.
A driveway, providing off-road parking space for two vehicles, leads down to a:
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE
17' (5.18m) x 8' (2.44m)
Light and power points, up and over main entrance door, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear. Part glazed door to side.
FRONT GARDEN Laid mainly to lawn with low level double bar UPVC fencing.
Wrought iron gates between garage and bungalow leading into:
REAR GARDEN Fully enclosed and again laid mainly to lawn with patio, three apple trees, roses and paved pathway.
SERVICES: All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band B
DIRECTIONS: From Swaffham, take the North Pickenham Road towards Holme Hale. Continue along this road, into Station Road, Holme Hale and then take the right hand turning to Ashill, passing under the old railway bridge. Continue along this road (Hale Road), past the turning left into Fairholme Close and then turn next left into Millfield. Take the third turning right in Millfield and you will find the property just down on your right hand side, indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.