4 bedroom town house for saleSkylark Road, Trumpington, Cambridge
- Gross internal floor area 1,636 sq.ft (152 sq.m)
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Cupboard
- First Floor: Sitting Room, 2 Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room, Terrace
- Second Floor: 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Terrace.
- Outside: Double Length Garage, Garden.
A superbly presented modern townhouse with stylish, contemporary accommodation conveniently situated within the Great Kneighton development on the south side of the city
City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
Skylark Road is situated within the highly acclaimed Seven Acres development, which forms part of a unique new suburb on the south side of Cambridge, known as Great Kneighton. Facilities will include a central community square with a variety of shops, library, doctors surgery, dentist practice, primary and secondary school, together with large open spaces including
an RSPB Nature Reserve, allotments, footpaths, sports pitches, cycle paths and BMX course.
Cambridge city centre has an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, winding lanes and extensive shopping facilities. It is readily accessible by foot, bicycle or the Cambridge Guided Busway (nearest stop about a third of a mile, which also connects with Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, Cambridge Science Park, St Ives and Huntingdon.
The property is extremely well placed for access to a number of state and independent schools, the M11 providing access to Stansted Airport and London, a mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively.
A block paved area to the front provides off street parking and access to a Bicycle/Bin Store and an integral Double Length Garage 31'9 x 11'1 (0.69m x 3.38m) with remote controlled up and over door, light and personal door to rear. A trademark Skanska feature is a welcoming bench built under the canopy over the main entrance door. A garden to the rear is enclosed by fencing and contains an area of lawn, well stocked shrub beds and a decked terrace.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.