5 bedroom detached house for saleStanford Road, Thetford
Sold STC £250,000
- Five bedrooms, ensuite to master
- Two receptions
- Additional shower room on second floor
- Close to Thetford Academy
- CHAIN FREE
This five bedroom family home offers generous accommodation over three floors with the benefit of two reception rooms, conservatory, master bedroom ensuite and a further shower room on the top floor. No onward chain.
Located within close proximity to the Thetford Academy and railway station, this five bedroom family home offers generous accommodation over three floors with the benefit of two reception rooms, conservatory, master bedroom ensuite and a further shower room on the top floor. No onward chain.
Located with good road links to the university city of Cambridge and the flourishing city of Norwich and with rail links to London, Thetford's draw is also about rural escapism at nearby Thetford forest where picnics and barbecues, walks and mountain bike trails attract young families. The Norfolk coastal town of Cromer is within about an hour's drive away. Thetford itself offers walks along the picturesque riverside of the River Thet, from which the town takes its name. Thetford's town centre is currently undergoing a regeneration project with the addition of a new three screen cinema, hotel and other leisure amenities.
Entrance door leading into entrance hall, radiator, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, doors to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' 7" max ( 4.19m x 3.23m max )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl sink unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, new vinyl flooring, window to front aspect, rear lobby area with door to cloakroom and door to conservatory.
White suite comprising wall mounted hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator, extractor fan.
Conservatory 14' 8" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.47m max x 4.32m max )
Having pitched polycarbonate roof with roof vent, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, built in cupboard with power point for tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, shelving for toys/storage, radiator, French doors to garden.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' ( 5.41m x 3.35m )
A bright and airy room with TV/Sky point, radiator, patio doors leading to rear garden, door to study.
Study 11' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.91m )
With built in desk and storage units, radiator, laminate flooring, window to front aspect.
On The First Floor Landing
With built in airing cupboard, stairs to second floor.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.77m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, window to front aspect, door to ensuite.
With twin shower cubicle having mains shower, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash areas, extractor fan, shaver point, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Five 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
With radiator, two windows to rear aspect.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 10" max ( 2.26m x 2.08m max )
White suite comprising panelled bath having shower mixer taps, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, radiator, tiles splash areas, window to rear aspect.
On The Second Floor
Bedroom Two 12' 11" extending to extending to 14' 8" into window to front x 11' 4" ( 3.94m extending to extending to 4.47m into window to front x 3.45m )
With part sloping ceiling, radiator, TV point, window to front aspect, Velux window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" extending to extending to 14' 8" into window to front x 8' 7" ( 3.91m extending to extending to 4.47m into window to front x 2.62m )
With part sloping ceiling, radiator, Velux window to rear aspect.
With shower cubicle having bi-fold door, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with hedging to the front and outside lighting. A driveway to the side of the property has a CAR PORT with parking for two vehicles and access to the SINGLE GARAGE with up and over door, power and light connected. A gate from the driveway provides access to the fully enclosed rear garden which offers a good degree of privacy and benefits from a paved patio with shingled areas, steps lead up to a large decking/seating area with balustrading and remove control lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56578474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.