3 bedroom character property for saleTittleshall Road, Litcham, King's Lynn
Guide Price £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £150000-£160000
- Period cottage
- Dining room open to a modern kitchen
- Courtyard garden with separate outbuilding
- Heaps of character and no onward chain
- Central village location in Litcham
- Good sized, modern family bathroom
- Living room with open fire and window shutters
A three bedroom terraced house packed full of character features and modern benefits in a desirable village offered with no onward chain.
A charming and well presented grey brick Victorian terraced house in a central village location. Being in Litcham this property is at its very heart and close to the Old Bull Inn, post office/store, fish and chip shop, butchers and schools. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall with pamment tiled floor, a feature which carries on into the living room further enchanted by an open fireplace, original shutters to the sash window and decorative coving. There is a dining room with solid fuel fire and further pamment flooring, a modern kitchen and a spacious downstairs bathroom. First floor accommodation comprises three good sized bedrooms with exposed floorboards and sash windows. The property benefits from electric central heating to radiators and enjoys a rear courtyard and an outbuilding offering potential for a studio or workshop. This charming and well appointed house is offered with no onward chain so call now to avoid disappointment.
Solid wood entrance door, pamment tiled floor, radiator, dado rail, stairs to first floor and doors to dining room and door to
Living Room 14' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.73m )
Pamment tiled floor, sash window with original shutters to front aspect, exposed brick chimney breast with inset open fire and raised pamment hearth, decorative cornicing and coving.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Pamment tiled floor, inset solid fuel burner, understairs storage cupboard, open to
Kitchen 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
Tiled flooring. Window and part glazed door to rear. Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for electric oven and washing machine. Recessed lighting. Door to
Tiled flooring. Obscure glass window to rear aspect. Modern and spacious family bathroom with three piece suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Two heated towel rails.
First Floor Landing
Rear window, dado rail, radiator, loft hatch, cupboard and telephone point. Doors to
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.18m )
Exposed floorboards, sash window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 5" max ( 3.73m x 3.18m max )
Exposed floorboards, sash window to rear aspect, radiator, airing cupboard with electric boiler.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 5' ( 3.23m x 1.52m )
Exposed floorboards, sash window to front aspect, radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed courtyard with path to the front door.
To the rear of the property is a courtyard and shared pathway providing access to the
Outbuilding 8' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.26m )
Offering potential for a studio/office or hobby room with power, lighting and window and door to front pathway.
Leave Swaffham via Station Street and proceed onto Castle Acre Road. Leave the town on the A1065 towards Fakenham. After approximately six miles turn right onto the B1145 towards Litcham. Proceed into the village and at the crossroads turn left onto Tittleshall Road where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56578540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.