2 bedroom terraced house for saleClifford Mews, Wellington
Sold STC £155,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace House
- Lounge With Patio Door To Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
**CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, YET TUCKED AWAY** **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
A two bedroom terraced home benefiting from rear garden and parking with newly fitted carpets.
This mid terrace home is situated in a tucked away location yet close to amenities. The property is presented in very good order and comprises cloakroom, kitchen and living room to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts an enclosed rear garden and parking to the front.
Wellington is a small town standing between the River Tone and the beautiful Blackdown Hills. It has a large number of speciality shops from which you can buy a wide range of goods and a local farmers market held every first and third Saturday of the month. The town also boasts three supermarket chains, Waitrose, Asda, and the Co-Op. Wellington also provides doctors, dentists, primary, secondary and private schools and a popular sports centre which includes a swimming pool.
Also there are also several eating establishments making the town a thriving and welcoming community and is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
The county town of Taunton lies approximately 7 miles distant with a regular bus service running from the town centre is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
* Upvc Door To:
* Entrance Hall
Access to all ground floor rooms, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin.
* Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 11" Max ( 2.90m x 2.41m Max )
Double glazed window to front, range of eye and base level units with work surfacing over incorporating sink and drainer, space for cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer, serving hatch to lounge, radiator.
* Lounge 15' 7" x 13' Max ( 4.75m x 3.96m Max )
Double glazed sliding door to rear garden, TV point, fitted carpet, understair cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, radiator.
Airing cupboard housing water tank, fitted carpet, loft access, radiator.
* Bedroom One 10' 5" Inc Wardrobe x 9' 11" ( 3.18m Inc Wardrobe x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 6' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Obscured uPVC window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
* Rear Garden
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, enclosed by panel fencing, shed, gate to rear access.
From our Wellington office on the High Street turn left and take the left path just before the fruit and veg shop. Continue into Clifford Terrace and Clifford Mews is on the next right, number 11 can be found on the left hand side identified by our Fox and Sons for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56578549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.