3 bedroom flat for saleSewardstone Road, London
- 3 bedroom 2nd floor flat with entry phone system
- Balcony to rear aspect
- Ideal family home or investment
- Close to Bethnal Green tube
- Short walk to Victoria Park
- Call 0207 729 5665 to view
Elms Estates are pleased to offer to the market for sale this 3 bedroom 2nd floor flat with entry phone system. It has a balcony to the rear and is a short walk to Victoria Park. Ideal for family or investment. Close to Bethnal Green tube station. Call 0207 729 5665 to view.
Lounge - 4.77m x 3.50m (15'7" x 11'5" ) - Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard housing tank, power points, radiator, fire with surround, space for table & chairs, double glazed window to rear aspect with door to rear balcony.
Kitchen - 2.78m x 2.55m (9'1" x 8'4" ) - Tiled flooring, radiator, power points, wall mounted boiler, large sink with mixer tap, range of eye and base level units, window to front aspect, space for fridge, cooker & washing machined.
Bedroom 1 - 3.80m x 3.15m (12'5" x 10'4" ) - Wood laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect with door leading to rear balcony.
Bedroom 2 - 3.56m x 2.74m (11'8" x 8'11" ) - Wood laminate flooring, power points, radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 3 - 2.69m x 2.74m (8'9" x 8'11" ) - Wood laminate flooring, power points, radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bathroom - 1.66m x 1.42m (5'5" x 4'7" ) - Tiled flooring & walls, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, side panel bath with power shower, frosted window to front aspect.
W.C. - 1.45m x 0.82m (4'9" x 2'8" ) - Tiled flooring, high level flush w.c. frosted window to front aspect.
Rear Balcony -
Communal Area -
Service Charge £1300.00 Pa -
Lease 91 Years -
Ground Rent £10.00 Pa -
Council Tax Band C -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26576103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Estates, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.