2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
Part glazed period-style UPVC door to:
Two recessed ceiling spotlights, RCD consumer unit, door to:
15' (4.57m) max. x 12'8" (3.86m) max.
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, narrow UPVC sealed unit double glazed side light panel, laminate wood flooring, power points. Two TV aerial sockets, connection point for gas fire, 2 two radiators, satellite aerial, central heating thermostat, coved ceiling, telephone point, three branch centre light fitting. Stairs to first floor, door to:
12'8" (3.86m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Range of matching cream coloured base and wall cabinets incorporating stainless steel built-in electric oven and stainless steel integrated gas hob with extractor canopy over. Woodblock-effect work surface areas with white inset single drainer sink and mixer taps, matching woodblock-effect breakfast bar, tiled floor, coved ceiling, two recessed ceiling spot lights over breakfast bar area and wall mounted Gloworm gas central heating boiler. Radiator, power points, electric cooker panel, downlighting to wall cabinets, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, space for upright style fridge/freezer. UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and UPVC part glazed door into:
12'2" (3.71m) x 10' (3.05m)
Brick base construction with UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows supporting sloping polycarbonate roof. Five individual spotlight track fitting, electric heater. Power points, tiled floor, UPVC sealed unit double glazed double doors into rear garden.
Stairs from Lounge/Diner to:
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
Carpet as fitted to both stairs and landing, power points, access to loft space.
12'8" (3.86m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Two UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows overlooking the rear, power points, radiator, TV socket, fitted carpet.
12'8" (3.86m) max. x 7'3" (2.21m) max.
Two UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows overlooking the front, power points, TV socket, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater, fitted carpet.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush WC and hand basin. Folding glass shower screen and mixer taps with additional hand held shower to bath, tiled floor, extractor fan, coved ceiling, chromium bar radiator/towel rail, four recessed ceiling spotlights, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side.
FRONT GARDEN Laid mainly to lawn with mature conifer tree. Paved pathway leads up to the front entrance door and around to the side access gate.
INTEGRAL STORE SHED
(Left hand side of entrance porch)
Containing gas and electric meters.
REAR GARDEN Fully enclosed and again laid mainly to lawn with shrubs and evergreens. A paved pathway to the side leads down to a pedestrian access gate.
ALLOCATED OFF ROAD CAR PARKING SPACE
Situated in a separate communal car parking area close by.
COUNCIL TAX: Band A
DIRECTIONS: From Swaffham town centre, head south along London Street towards Newmarket. Just past the Haspalls Road turning on your right, turn left into Watton Road (B1077). Follow this road down and then turn left into The Oaklands. Continue down to the bottom of the road and round the left hand bend. Turn right at the next left hand bend into Montagu Close. Follow Montagu Close to the T-junction and then turn right. The property is situated on your left, at the end of a pathway, just before entering the car park and is identified by our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.