2 bedroom apartment for saleGreyfriars Avenue, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 0BE
- Luxury riverside living, ideal retirement, investment, holiday letting unit
- Within easy walking distance of Hereford city centre's amenities
- Unique Living Green Wall feature.
- Communal gardens alongside the River bank
- All apartments have south facing balconies
- Views over the River Wye and the cityscape beyond featuring Hereford Cathedral, St Nicholas Church, Dinedor Woods and the distant Black Mountains.
- High gloss kitchen with quartz work tops, SMEG appliances,
- LIFT ACCESS, porcelanosa bathrooms and tiles
- LAST REMAINING 2 BED - £1000 deposit secures reservation
- Oak floor to hall, sitting room and kitchen
FRYERS GATE, GREYFRIARS AVENUE, HEREFORD
LAST REMAINING TWO BED APARTMENT
£1000 deposit to secure a plot reservation
Prices:- 2 BED £320,000 AND 1 BED £200,000
Contact Alison Fuller for more details and availability on 01432 278278
Images show views from different apartments and levels of the building. Internal images shown are the two bedroom show apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56581945.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD99275621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.