2 bedroom apartment for saleNebraska Building, Deals Gateway, London, SE13
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Modern spacious apartment
- Terrace and balcony
- Approx. 863 sq ft (80.2 sq m)
- Private allocated parking
- Facilities include Concierge, Gym and Lap pool
- Convenient for Deptford DLR, Greenwich station and Greenwich Village
- EPC: D
This is a bright and spacious two bedroom penthouse apartment with great views. The property is located on the sixth floor within this innovative development, One SE8.
The accommodation comprise open plan living room/fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, main bathroom, roof terrace, balcony and secured allocated parking. Other benefits include concierge, gym, lap pool and restaurant.
The property is conveniently located for Deptford Bridge DLR, and the shops, bars and restaurants of central Greenwich are all a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56582719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE160124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.