Land for salePotential Building Plots, 1 Shipping Cottages
- IMPROVEABLE 19TH C COTTAGE
- SIZEABLE GROUNDS TO REAR
- POTENTIAL FOR 2 HOUSES*
- BOTH WELL PROPORTIONED
- EXTENSIVE COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- COTTAGE TO BE DEMOLISHED*
A SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE WITH POTENTIAL FOR TWO DETACHED HOUSES IN THE GROUNDS (S TO C)
1 Shipping Cottages is presently an improvable Semi-detached Cottage which requires considerable reinstatement and renovation. A Pre-application Enquiry has been submitted to the Planning Department of Pembrokeshire County Council in respect of ....
1. Demolition of the Existing Cottage.
2. Repositioning of the vehicular access.
3. Erection of 2 Detached Houses with Garages. Please refer to appended plans albeit these have been reduced and are not to scale.
The Planning Department have indicated that in principle the proposed development is acceptable subject to the satisfaction of the Highways Department.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries with Pembrokeshire County Council on 01437 764551. A formal planning application will be required.
SERVICES ETC (none tested)
Mains water, drainage and electricity available. No gas in Begelly.
We understand that this is Freehold.
From the A477T turn north at the Kilgetty Roundabout and then continue over the Begelly Roundabout signposted Narberth. The Property will be found at the in the upper part of Begelly on the right-hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1R9464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.