Retail Property (high street) for saleThe Green, Winchmore Hill, London
- Sought after location
- Recently refurbished
- Delivery and collection service
- Fully air conditioned
- All fixtures and fittings included in price
- Ideal for parties, engagements, christenings
- Viewing strictly by appointment
Havilands are delighted to offer for sale this authentic Greek restaurant situated directly on Winchmore Hill Green. Greek on the Green is a family run business, specialising in Greek-Cypriot style Mediterranean Cuisine offering a vast and diverse menu with fresh, homemade, dishes, with something for everyone. The restaurant also caters for birthday parties, christenings. engagements and also offers a delivery service within a two mile radius.
Ground Level - Holds up to 35 covers, fully fitted kitchen area at the rear, bar area
Basement - Holds up to 55 covers, fully air conditioned, bar area, fully equipped DJ box, male and female cloakrooms. Additional kitchen area to rear.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26576856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Havilands, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.