4 bedroom terraced house for saleJoseph Street, Bradford
Sold STC £62,500
- Four Bedroom
- Mid Terrace Property
- Ideal For FTB/investors
- Close to Schools & Amenities
- Ready to Move Into Accommodation
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this four bedroom mid terrace property, located just off Tong Street within easy reach of local schools and amenities.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this four bedroom mid terrace property, located just off Tong Street within easy reach of local schools and amenities. Property briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining/kitchen, storage cellar, to the first floor two bedrooms and house bathroom and to the second floor two bedrooms. To the outside there is small frontage and garden area to the rear. Property benefits from UPVc double glazed windows and gas central heating where specified.
With gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' x 12' 3" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.73m into recess )
With UPVc double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fireplace with gas fire and marble hearth.
Kitchen/dining 15' 1" x 14' 3" ( 4.60m x 4.34m )
With fully fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces, integrated appliances, gas central heating boiler and radiator, UPVc double glazed french doors providing access to the rear garden.
Access to storage cellar is via kitchen.
Has gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 14' to chimmeny breast ( 4.29m x 4.27m to chimmeny breast )
With UPVc double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.56m x 3.12m into recess )
With UPVc double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panel bath with mixer shower over, wash hand basin and WC, gas central heating radiator, tiled walls and UPVc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 8' plus recess ( 4.24m x 2.44m plus recess )
Located on the second floor with velux roof window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 8' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.69m )
With Velux roof window and gas central heating radiator.
From our office in Wibsey proceed down Fair Road to Odsal roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit on to Rooley Avenue, proceed on Rooley Avenue on to Rooley Lane to Dudley Hill roundabout, at Dudley Hill roundabout take the third exit on to Ton Street, proceed on Tong Street taking a left down Holme Lane and left again on to Joseph Street where the property is located on the right hand side.
From our office in Wibsey proceed down Fair Road to Odsal roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit on to Rooley Avenue, proceed on Rooley Avenue on to Rooley Lane to Dudley Hill roundabout, at Dudley Hill roundabout take the third exit on to Tong Street, proceed on Tong Street taking a left down Holme Lane and left again on to Joseph Street where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56583862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.