2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRostella Road, London
Sold STC £600,000
- Semi-detached home.
- Quiet and convenient location.
- Good decorative order.
- Generous entertaining spaces.
- Easy to maintain rear garden.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube & Earlsfield.
- Chain free.
- Two double bedrooms.
A deceptively spacious semi-detached home in a peaceful spot roughly equidistant between Earlsfield and Tooting.
A deceptively spacious semi-detached home in a peaceful spot roughly equidistant between Earlsfield and Tooting. The house offers considerable accommodation with a wealth of modern day living and entertaining space. There are two well-proportioned reception rooms in addition to a smart fitted kitchen and sunny conservatory on the ground floor. The rest of the ground floor is made up of a separate WC/shower room and a fully decked and simple to maintain rear garden. The first floor is home to both double bedrooms and a tidy family bathroom. The property is quietly situated with convenient access to transport links at Tooting Broadway and Earlsfield, as well as a selection of amenities. St Georges Hospital and university is also within a short saunter and the property is presented to the market with no forward chain.
Reception Room 13' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.56m )
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.60m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56583892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.