2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Estate, Doddington, March
Sold STC £150,000
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Utility Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
*** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** MAKE THIS YOUR FAMILY HOME! - VILLAGE LOCATION - GENEROUS REAR GARDENS - GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
This semi detached house is situated in the popular village of Doddington, which is approximately 6 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, generous rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Stairs leading off. Walk-in storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Radiator.
Office / Study 5' 10" x 5' 10" ( 1.78m x 1.78m )
Window to front.
Lounge 19' 1" max x 12' 6" ( 5.82m max x 3.81m )
Window to front. Window to rear. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Feature fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen. Two windows to rear. Single drainer sink. Radiator. Wall and base units with matching work surfaces.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Window to rear. Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged).
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.00m )
Two windows to front. Double integral wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are fenced, laid to patio for low maintenance with gravel inset. Drive to side leading to the garage.
Garage (17ft 2ins x 8ft 4ins) Up and over door. Window to side.
Rear gardens are laid to patio. Outside tap.
Further gardens are laid to grass with gravelled area to the rear and with shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56583901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.