3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRumballs Road, Hemel Hempstead
- End of Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Decor
- Walking Distance to Schools
- Large Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Popular Residential Area
A THREE bedroom end of terrace property located in the Bennetts End area. This MODERN family home features three good size bedrooms, living/dining room, LARGE modern kitchen, FAMILY bathroom with separate wc, large rear garden and detached GARAGE.
A THREE bedroom end of terrace property located in the Bennetts End area. This MODERN family home features three good size bedrooms, living/dining room, LARGE modern kitchen, FAMILY bathroom with separate wc, large rear garden and detached GARAGE. Rumballs Road is conveniently located for walking distance to PRIMARY & SECONDARY schools and local amenities.
Storm porch with upvc door to entrance hall
Doors to kitchen and lounge and stairs to first floor
Lounge / Diner 17' 3" Max x 10' 10" ( 5.26m Max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, coving and radiator
Kitchen 14' 4" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.37m Max x 3.33m Max )
Part tilled, double glazed window to front aspect, a range of base and eye level storage units with rolled edge work surface areas. Inset stainless steel drainer sink, double radiator and space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer
Doors to three bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc and loft access
Bedroom One 13' 4" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to front aspect, panelled bath tub and wash hand basin
Frosted double glazed window to side aspect and low level wc.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area and door to garage
Detached parking accessed via garden, suitable for parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56583916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.