Plot for saleChester High Road, Neston, Cheshire
3,897 sq. ft.
- 3,897 sq ft (362 sq m)
- Former commercial premises
- Approximately 3,897 sq ft GIA (362 sq m) over two floors
- Planning and listed building consent Reference: 16/01512/LBC to create two residential dwellings
- Proposed accommodation - Unit 1: hall, lounge, kitchen, open-plan dining through family room, utility room, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/showers rooms, approximately 1,800 sq ft
- Proposed accommodation - Unit 2: porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, study, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, approximately 1,670 sq ft
Approval for the conversion of the former commercial building into two residential mews dwellings, in the heart of the Hinderton Hall Estate. Joint Venture considered with a developer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56585080.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS160289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.