Plot for saleChester High Road, Neston, Cheshire
3,765 sq. ft.
- 3,765 sq ft (349 sq m)
- Formerly the Coach House serving Hinderton Hall
- Existing building: commercial premises, approximately 3,765 sq ft (350 sq m)
- Planning and listed building consent Reference: 16/01512/LBC for conversion into a single residential dwelling
- Proposed accommodation: lobby, reception hall, open-plan family kitchen, drawing room, dining room, study, 5 bedrooms, 4 bath/shower rooms, cloakroom, WC, garden with private courtyard
An outstanding development opportunity in the heart of Hinderton Hall Estate, to create a 5 bedroom family home. Joint Venture considered with a developer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56585131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS160071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.