3 bedroom terraced house for saleHorse Fair Lane, Rothwell, KETTERING
- Impressive Modern Home
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite Facility
- Driveway And Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to acquire this well presented three bedroom home having accommodation situated across three floors. The property is located within the historical market town of Rothwell and boasts a driveway leading to single garage and enclosed rear garden.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to acquire this well presented three bedroom home having accommodation situated across three floors. The property is located within the historical market town of Rothwell and boasts a driveway leading to single garage and enclosed rear garden. An early internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended
Entered via timber panelled door into entrance hall, having doors to wc and kitchen breakfast room
Having wc and wash hand basin
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
Having a range of eye and base level cupboard units with worksurfaces over and cupboard and drawer space below. Built in dishwasher, free standing six plate range cooker, plumbing for automatic washing machine, sink drainer sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden
First Floor Landing
Having doors to lounge and bedroom three. Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, single panelled radiator. Staircase rising to second floor landing
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' 11" ( 4.72m x 4.55m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation, three double panelled radiators. Ornate feature fireplace
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, double panelled radiator
Second Floor Landing
Having doors to master bedroom, bedroom two and bathroom
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' ( 4.01m x 2.74m )
Having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator, built in wardrobe. Door to en suite
having three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Obscure upvc double glazed window to rear elevation
Having two upvc double glazed windows to front elevation, single panelled radiator, built in cupboard
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc. Shaver point, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is driveway leading to single garage
To the rear of the property is slabbed patio and with the remainder having been gravelled for ease of maintenance
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56586121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.