3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWitham-On-The-Hill, Bourne
Sold STC £270,000
- Spacious Bungalow Offering Flexible Accommodation
- Well Proportioned With Three Bedrooms
- Idyllic Village Location
- Generous Gardens With Country Views
- Driveway, Car Port & Garage
- No Chain
A spacious and versatile bungalow set in the sought after village of Witham-on-the-Hill. Witham benefits from a superb gastro pub, other amenities may be sought in the easily accessible market towns of Stamford and Bourne.
This well appointed bungalow offers the following accommodation; large open fronted porch, entrance porch leading into the central hallway with doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a working fire and has previously been used as a dining room. Towards the rear of the house is the lounge diner with views and French window to the rear garden. There is a door to the kitchen with appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The kitchen opens up to the sun room and cloakroom with shower.
Outside the property is set back from the road behind an established front garden with driveway leading to the car port and garage. To the rear of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and open countryside views.
The property is available with no onward chain.
Lounge Diner 16' 10" x 9' 7" ( 5.13m x 2.92m )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Conservatory 14' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
With built-in cupboards & drawers
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Driveway, Car Port & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56586133.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.